I've been tagged by Jamisyn.
Every person who gets tagged is to list seven things about themselves. They are to write on their own blog those seven things and then list the rules. You also need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog as well as leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
1. I like to eat chocolate chip cookie dough (the real thing; not so much the ice cream)
2. I learned to knit in a college Deep Ecology class; our final project was to develop a project that we thought would make a difference. I showed the class my first project, a baby sweater, and said that I thought learning to knit was a way of learning self reliance and keeping a dying art alive. Who would've guessed then that knitting blogs would ever exist?
3. Although I have never dyed my hair, I have worn my hair like two Stargate SG-1 female characters.
4. I had a poster of Rhett Butler in my bedroom when I was a teenager.
5. I sneeze when I look at the sun; I have a Trivial Pursuit card that tells me this is known as Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst Syndrome (ACHOO).
6. I used to avidly make music with the clarinet in marching & concert band but I played the tenor & alto sax in jazz band and even played the marching French Horn (or Frumpet) one summer because we were short on brass instruments. It was a lot more fun to be in a section that actually had boys in it!
7. I am an avid Carrie Newcomer fan so I really loved it when she came in River Knits one day to buy Recycled Silk to finish a shawl for her daughter!
I don't really know 7 bloggers to tag who haven't already been tagged, but I'll tag Michelle & Heather, of this blog!