Monday, July 2, 2007

Pink Power!

Remember when I showed you what Sam *might* look like in Pink? Well a lot of knitters went crazy knitting socks for CIC

just so we could find out for real!

Three big cheers for Sam! Three big cheers for warm feet!

While I'm at it, maybe you'd like to see some of the other really great items knit for others by the generous River Knitters...

Baby hats & blankets for Trinity Nursing Center for Infant Health.

Vests for CIC/Akkol.

Hats, mittens & scarves for CIC/Cheyenne River Reservation.

And a real community effort on a blanket that was brought to us unfinished. It was a work in progress before the donor's family member passed away. Sheryl finished the knitting, Sue sewed the strips. And Ladona is taking it to the Women's Shelter where it will be a comfort to someone in need. As always, it's great to be a part of such a fabulous community of knitters!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Tag!

I'm tagging Elizabeth, but the rest of you should join in, too.

Birthday Meme

Sam looks great in pink, doesn't she?

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I'll do it but can someone please tell me the origin of the word "meme?"

And I don't know who to tag: How about Michelle, Heather & Jamisyn?

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and I tag Sam too!